TIM GABBETT – @TimGabbett
Talk: The Training—Injury Prevention Paradox: Should Athletes be Training Smarter and Harder?
- Director of Gabbett Performance Solutions.
- PhD in Human Physiology .
- PhD in the Applied Science of Professional Football.
- 20 years experience working with coaches and athletes in the elite.
- Author of over 200 peer-reviewed articles and over 200 national and international conference.
FRANS BOSCH – @FransBoschBook
Talk: Dynamic System Rehabilitation
- Lecturer at the Fontys University for applied sciences in sports, mainly in the field of anatomy, biomechanics, strength training and motor learning.
- 30 years worked in athletics, coaching elite sprinters and Olympic high jumpers and for some years as the national coach for jumping events.
- Author of the book “Strength training and coordination, an integrated approach”.
- Co-author of“Running, biomechanics and exercise physiology applied in practice”.
- Consultant of the English Institute of Sports and Wales National Team Rugby, among others.
ANDY FRANKLYN-MILLER – @afranklynmiller
Talk: Athletic Groin Pain a Biomechanical Approach. [Workshop] Return to Play Testing : VU powered by Pivot.
- Director of Rehabilitation & Research at the Sports Surgery Clinic.
- Former Team doctor, British Olympic Rowing.
- Former Team doctor, England Rugby and the New Zealand Black Ferns.
- BBC, Radio 5 live y BJSM podcast contributor.
- Co-author of the book Clinical Sports Anatomy (McGraw-Hill).
PAULO MACCARI – @maccarisports
Talk: The Athlete’s hip. Anatomical and physiological strategies.
- Physiotherapist, Argentina Basketball National Team.
- Personal Physiotherapist Manu Ginobili (San Antonio SPURS, NBA).
- Former Physiotherapist, Club Boca Juniors (Argentina).
- Team member of the Busquet France method trainers.
- Professor in postgraduate courses at the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
TONI CAPARRÓS – #ToniCaparrós
Talk: The physical rehab process: contemporary proposals. [Workshop] Guidelines for the specific and individualized design and interpretations.
- Sports Science Advisor, Memphis Grizzlies (NBA).
- Conditioning trainer, Spanish National Basketball Team.
- Injury prevention (rehab) and conditioning trainer, FC Barcelona (ACB) from 9 years.
- PhD in Sport Sciences and MSc in High Performance Sports.
- Professor at the INEFC, University of Barcelona.
AURELIO OLMEDILLA – RG: AurelioOlmedilla
Talk: Predicting and Preventing Sport Injuries: The Role of Stress.
- Director of the psychology area, Real Murcia SAD Foundation.
- Member of the Academic Committee of Doctorate of Psychology and Sports Sciences (EIDUM).
- Professor of the Department of Personality, Evaluation and Psychological Treatment, University of Murcia (Spain)
- Principal investigator (PI) for the Research Group “Psychology of Sport”, University of Murcia (Spain).
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Sport Psychology.